Friday, December 25, 2009

What I got for Christmas

It is a thing in my house to wake up at around 7 or 8 to go open the presents, and unfortunatly my sister had to wake me up during a really interesting dream I was having. It was about Batman (not suprisingly). It wasn't Bruce Wayne Batman, but that Terry Batman. He had gotten captured by some Kraven-the-hunter rip-off. The Batman guy was trying to escape when Sarah woke me up. THANKS, Now I'll never know what happened to batman. *frowns*.

ANYHOW, so we went downstairs and surprise surprise most of the presents were for Emily (the 3 year old). I quickly dove into my stocking which had these things: a giftcard to Cold Stone, a single pack of tic-taks, gummy bears bag, a cold-stone ice cream flavored jelly beans, four lipglosses( flavors: Berry Blush, Cherry Vanilla, Strawberry, and Cotton Candy), some fake fingernails painted pink, and some cantaloupe scented hand sanitizer.

For the regular presents: a cool new camera, Batman: The Long Halloween graphic novel, The Killing Joke (I think I'm gunna send it back because I personally really wanted Green Lantern: Emerald Dawn), some jewelry, Smallville season 6-7, some shirts and pants, a "gravity pen" (which technically didn't defy gravity at all), some of my tooth thingies for my braces, and some face cleaning stuff.
Then came Sarah's gifts. Ok so Sarah had recently found an Ipod Touch case (you know sparkly rhinestones set in a pink floral design. Sickeningly girly), and mom tried to say that it was for her friend's son, but something about a pink flowery rhinestone case juts doesn't shout "This is for a boy". After Sarah went through all the presents and went on a small tirade when she thought that she wasn't getting the Ipod touch. Which didn't suprise me because mom and dad had constantly told her that she would not be getting it. While my dad was filming I noticed something weird. A black bag with the word COAL on top of the mantel. I was like "OHH Fantastic. FANTASTIC". I instantly knew that it was probably meant for me. While Sarah wasn't looking I quickly checked inside only to see a small wrapped present and I just knew that it was that fricken Ipod Touch. Warning below is my true thoughts:
Son of a..beachball! She does not fricken deserve that fricken Ipod touch. We all know she'll just ask for the more updated version next year, so what is the freaken point!

Now that's over with, let's get back on topic. The new camera was prettty good and the Batman: Long Halloween was really good if you ask me. NOW for a Marvel VS DC moment: I've recently been online (which I have been for a lot lately) and I saw a Spiderman comic called Spiderman: The Short Halloween. Gee doesn't that sound like Batman: The Long Halloween. Plagarism might I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment