Monday, December 7, 2009

The Ipod controversy

What is it with Christmas that makes us desire big, expensive stuff? Is it the many commercials saying stuff like "A 60' flat screen tv for $300!" or "The new Ipod Touch with internet access, and more apps that you can imagine!". Though I don't personally want any of your updated expensive crap, my sister on the other hand wants the new Ipod Touch despite the fact that she has recieved an Ipod every Christmas for the last two years. Yet she says the same thing "It's way better than my old one! It has more space for pictures. It has internet access on it and it ahs a GPS on it". 1: Why the hell would you need a GPS on a cell phone?. 2: Last year you said that you would not want another Ipod after your new one and you whined to my mom/dad about getting the pink Ipod. A couple minutes after you got that Pink ipod I told you that next year you would want a new one and suprise suprise you do want a new one.

I bet that Christmas 2010 a new Ipod will come out that has a camera on it(seeing that the ipod you want doesn't have a camera on it) and you'll want that one. Oh and I'll see her Ipod Touch in drawer or under her bed and I'll be like "I told you so". Yesterday Sarah got all mad at me because she bought me a shirt and I wasn't going to buy her anything in return(I mean what can I get with $5 that she would like? Nothing). I've noticed that she doesn't actually do anything nice unless she expects something in return, like for personal gain. So let me make this clear:

Christmas 2010 Sarah will ask for a newer/updated version of the Ipod.

I bet I'll be right

1 comment: