Saturday, December 19, 2009

Well my new blog comes in handy once again

Ok so there was originally a post on my blog where I talked about babysitting my cousins (hint: I HATE babysitting, expecially young kids), and I personally thought that my post was well-written and I wasn't going to let it go. But unfortunatly my parents have been trying to turn it once again into a family blog and I was forced to delete it. Below is a list of things that I literally can't talk about
1. I can't talk about my relatives
2. I can't use even minor swear words
3. Anything my parents find mature/ teenage like
4. and possibly loads of other stuff.

So I thought "I'm not letting this post go", so I simply reposted it on my new blog (which I am still not going to tell). So ha ha, unless my relatives can magically find the new blog, recognize my writing style, and find a way to connect the new blog to my freshmen blog, then I don't think I'll ever have a problem with my relatives/ family friends finding out about my post. So once again my mom/dad can't say "relatives read your blog".....unfortunatly. My Freshmen blog is soo not what I wanted it to be when I first made this blog. Once again it has turned into a family blog where my parents control the content, and my relatives/ my parents friends turn into my only readers. So for now my new blog is the closest I'll ever get to a blog where my parents don't control it and I actually have readers that I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. u r talking to yourself practically on your new blog! haaahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I want my blog to have readers outside of hte family/ friends of my mom/dad

    ReplyDelete