Sunday, December 20, 2009

I don't believe it

I just don't believe it...Hawkgirl might be on Smallville. Here is the proof I found:

That isn't Hawkman's mask, It's Hawkgirl's! Wow how ironic that one of my older posts I was complaining about how they couldn't get Hawkgirl on the show and she just might be. Though most likely she'll just be talked about and never actually make a physical appearence. Though it is still cool to actually have Smallville spend money to make a superhero reference rather than the stupid old "I'm as blind as a bat" (which is an actual line in smallville, which is obviously talking about Batman) reference technique. You know not the flat-out reference, but the hint-hint reference. Let's just pray that Hawkgirl does make an appearence.

No comments:

Post a Comment