Saturday, December 26, 2009

A movie about an autistic detective

Today I went to see Sherlock Holmes with my friend Roy, and let me just say.....HA-HA-HA! But before I start talking about the classic-now autistic detective, let's talk about Susan Boyle. Apparantly reporters and a lot of people are easily impressed by a troll selling 1 million copies of a CD, even though many people have sold a million copies of a CD. Yah Roy and I made numberous Susan Boyle jokes like (in a scottish accent) "I'h be Susan, if ye lose 100 pounds then you'd be considered fat", and "I want a Susan Boyle sized popcorn, so fill a trash bag with popcorn". Ohh it's soo fun to make fun of here.
Now let's talk about the Sherlock holmes movie. I didn't really like it how they portrayed Sherlock as a retard/action hero. The movie kind of ran on for a whle and kinda got boring. There were some scenes which were cool, but nothing really interesting. Roy actually fell asleep! My overall grade would be a D+.

No comments:

Post a Comment