Wednesday, December 16, 2009

He-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

Hey guess what!? I got a whole new blog , and I ain't tell you what it is (sorry mom you won't be censoring my new blog). I'm sorry that I can't tell you my blog because my mom or dad will most likely find a way to go on and censore it. But just think : Maybe a blog you accidently stumble upon, or have started reading just might be mine. I can be anyone. I'm really sorry about not telling you the link but I've had to go into maximum overdrive in protection of this new blog. I won't let my parents go on it and try to censore my voice out of the blog.

In other news: today is the first day of finals and as you can possibly tell I'm not that worried. Though my mom is, and boy does she like to complain about it. The geography final exam was fairly easy and there were 190 questions. WOW!
I'm spending my lunch here typing away and hopefully enjoying the time I do have with my Freshmen blog before my mom says "If you don't give me the link and password to your new blog then I'll shut down your Freshmen blog" (or some variation of that phrase). Here is the reasons why I will not give them the link:
1. NOBODY knows who I am my new blog, so that means unless my relatives randomly stumble upon it, then the whole "relatives read the blog" censoreship reason is not appliable. In fact I think the only reason you told my relatives about my blog is just so you have a reason to go and censore it!
2. I made the blog to escape your censoreship, so why the hell would I just hand the password over just so you can go censore it?
3. I want a blog where most of viewers (err readers I guess) aren't my relatives (or friends of my parents), and my new blog can hopefully be my chance.
4. I'm not blogging from your house, so you can't say "In my house you cannot swear", because I won't be in your house when I talk about what I want and use what language I want.

So mom, if you seriously think that you just HAVE to go and censore my new blog let my just remind you something: I'm not writing my new blog from my house, so technically your censorship rules don't work in my school. Now I know that there is a chance that my mom or dad will delete this post, but hey who cares. They say that they are only censoring my language (which is not that bad) but I secretly think that they care censoring out certain subjects like when I talk about my school's drug/alchohol/ underage sex issues. If they aren't then they possibly will start after reading this post.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment