Monday, December 14, 2009

I wonder....

I wonder what would happen if I made another blog but didn't tell my parents the link to that blog? I'd imagine that they would go pretty crazy because they would hate it if I ever were able to say what I wanted. Mom would say something like "If you don't give me the link and password to your new blog then I'll delete your Freshmen blog". Yes give you the link to a blog that I made in order to escape from your censorship just so you can go censore it. Ehh...highly unlikely. Not saying that I do have a secret blog....or do I? That's up to you to decide. Though having a blog where I can say whatever I want would be nice, but my parents say I can't say what I want till I'm 18. I feel like I'm in North Korea, and my parents are the communist dictators who are trying to censore the media(my blog).

1 comment: