Monday, December 21, 2009

No no no no no no no no and double no

Yep that's Miley. Now I know that's a fanmade picture which was probably made after the rumor that Miley had auditioned for Batgirl. Miley can never be batgirl because 1. she can't act. 2. she's like what 16? 3. We (the audience) hate teenage sidekicks. Let's just say in make-believe world that Miley does get the role of Batgirl, this is how I think she would have gotten it.
She first would do a horrible audition, and not get the part. She would then complain to her daddy and force him to attempt to bribe Christopher Nolan. When Nolan refuses, then Miley will make some sob story like "I tried my best and that meanie didn't give me the role. I really weally wanted to play Batgirl" and tell that to everybody. Soon Nolan will be forced to have Miley play Batgirl, and I roll my eyes with disgust.

Miley=showing that you only need looks and a semi-famous dad to be famous. Actual talent is not needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment