Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HHHHEEEELLOOO out there

Is anybody here, reading this post. It makes me sad that nobody comments any more, and it makes me feel like nobody is reading my blog. :`(
Oh well. Below is my top 4 favorite movies so far:

1. Lord of the rings (all 3). WHY? The action was great, the special effects are great, I have the hots for Viggo Mortinson as Aragorn ( Legolas is hot, but he's too boyish looking for me). The story was very interesting, and basicly a perfect film in my eyes
2. The Dark Knight. WHY? Because it's the fricken Dark Knight, that's why! (fine I'll explain). The action was great, the special effects were great, Heath Ledger was absolutely positively amazing as the Joker (hurts doesn't it Jack Nickelson. Knowing that somebody did your character a billion times better than you. Ha-ha), Christian Bale is a good actor (plus totally hot). The plot was great, the direction was great (good job Chris), and I can gush on and on about how I love the way Aaron Eckhart portrayed Two Face (we can finally forget that horribly cheesy Tommy Lee Jones performance). Five stars for the Dark Knight.
3. Star trek. WHY? Chris Pine is totally boyishly hot ( there are three types of hot: boyish, in the middle, and manly hot. Christian Bale and Sam Worthington are manly hot, while Chris Pine is the definition of boyish hot. The special effects were good, I absolutely love the casting, and the plot was very interesting. Even though Chris Pine (as Kirk) got beat up too many times. 13...I counted. Ehh but he still looks hot while having it happen. Still looking hot while being beat up shows good acting skills.
4. I can't believe I'm saying this...but Twilight. Sure the acting was horrible, the characters were one dimensional, the special effects are horrible, the directing is horrible, and basically as a film it sucked, but for some reason I still like it. Possibly because Twilight was one of my favorite books at the time, and I spent the whole time watching the movie imagining myself in Bella's shoes and watching a film version of Edward and I's little 'romance'.

2 comments:

  1. What's you're review of Avatar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? The Hannah Montana movie didn't make your top 4?? How can that be?

    ReplyDelete