Saturday, December 12, 2009

Insults of the day

No these insults aren't geared towards a specific person(s), It's just for the fun.

1. You've got the perfect weapon against muggers - your face.
2. You got a face only a mother could love...unfortunately, she too hates it!
3. I heard when you were a child, your Mother wanted to hire someone to take care of you, but the Mafia wanted too much.
4. Whilst every girl has the right to be ugly, you seem to have abused that privalige!
5. Yeah, yeah, keep talking, someday you might say something intelligent.
6. You've got more chins than a Chinese phone book!
7.I called your boyfriend gay, and he hit me with his purse!
8. A pretty girl can kiss a guy* a bird can kiss a butterfly* the rising sun can kiss the grass* but you my friend!! yes you!! YOU CAN KISS MY BUTT!
9. I had a nightmare. I dreamt I was you
10. Cancel my subscriptions ... I'm tired of your issues
Ohh the joy of censored insults >:}

No comments:

Post a Comment