Monday, December 21, 2009

Marvel VS DC

If you read Marvel and Dc comics you realize that there are some common elements. The comics have superheroes in it (duh!) and they both have their "Supermans". Duh Superman is superman of DC comics, and I feel that Spiderman is the Superman of Marvel comics. By Supermans I mean by main superhero who basicly defines the comic book company. Marvel is known for...oh you get it. Now recently I found a video online showing how Marvel "rips off" of DC, and I'm gunna post it on my blog. I did change the music that is playing, shortened it, and added my thoughts in some places.

Funny thing is that the first one for batman's last name is Pennyworth (LOL) . For the second Batman one (black panther) black panther is a god-damn king (which is kinda like Batman's rich status), and the whole all black/pointed ears thing is kinda familiar. Black Panther's costume kinda looks like this:

. Actually this came out in 1999, so that makes Dc actually ripping off of Marvel. That's a first. Ok so my main point on why Marvel does not rip off of DC is that there are only a limited amount of creative superpowers/costumes, and just because a character looks like another character doesn't mean they are exactly the same. They might look the same, but they might act differently

No comments:

Post a Comment