Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Umm wow

Today was supposed to be my lucky day. Good things were supposed to happen, so why didn't they? First: During my stupid Science class I was paired up with Jesse* and some other guy who I don't know, and when I started hearing them talking about drugs, I said "You know drugs are bad" and he said "Marijuana doesn't kill you and it doesn't do anything bad". I then said "I was in Health class and they told me enough of the bad things Marijuana does". He then started saying stuff like how he sold drugs and how he wants mushrooms for his birthday. The only type of mushrooms I eat are the type you get at Publix. Then Jesse started saying how only Alcohol and Cigarettes kill people and I was chanting in my head "Drugs are bad". I was rolling my eyes the whole time and I couldn't wait till the class was over.

Then during Web, these random girls who I barely knew offered to give me a makeover and I was like "Umm..ok?". The whole time I was thinking about those movies where the popular girls gives the unpopular girl a horrible makeover which ends up embarrassing her. I felt like I was in that situation. I was thinking "God give me a reason to get out of here". They wouldn't let me see the mirror and that only made me fear the worse. They also used very bright colors like blues, greens, browns and purples and tons of mascara. When it was finally over, I thought it was ok. My mom thought its good (but moms are supposed to think you look good even though they are secretly wishing you were hotter), and some random guy (but I think he was trying to be cool).

Well, the day ended and once again I was sent to bed with an aching back and neck. What a great day, luckily today was kinda better. I finally got to use the Internet (to post this article) and I once again realized how gullible comic book fans are. They seriously believed that some 50-year, fat, old comic book writer was cast as Captain America despite the fact the actor has no resemblance of Captain America. They also believed that Anne Hathaway was cast as Vulturess in the next Spiderman movie. OMG Sam Raimi wouldn't waste a good talent of Anne Hathaway on the sidekick of a wrinkly old guy (even though Vulturess isn't even in the comics). Yes I'm a comic book MOVIE nerd.

3 comments:

  1. you cant predict the future!!its imposible like you cant say what are youre lucky days and what arent because you never now one of your unlucky days could be the best day of your life belive me i know...........and whats with you and hand sanitizer!!! your welcome:)

    ps:this is from emily if you didnt notice

    ReplyDelete
  2. you never now when your going to have a bad day (unless you make it that way)so heres somthing that will make u laugh (i forgot to say this earlier at school) ........
    WHATS WITH YOU AND HAND SANITIZER!!!

    i bet most of the readers can figure out who this is from(but the writer knows or i can tell you)from the famous best friend emily!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats with you and hand sanitizer!!! ok now that i got the writer to laugh heres a puzzle for all the readers on who i am i hate scary masks, and im noted as the writers best friend wich is a big hint if you have read the earlier blogs if you cant figure out who i am ask the writer yourself and post a freakin comment already!!! i mean come on its not that hard....and some of you are wondering what hand sanitizer thats so random well its an inside joke you will get it if you ask the writer youself hmm..well heres an idea POST A COMMENT!!!

    ReplyDelete