Friday, December 18, 2009

If I was in Star wars (this will probably be my ONLY pg-13 post)

Well since most of my posts are turning into G rated crap compared to my pg-13 work of my earlier posts, I might as well make one more post in the pg-13 rating. NOTE: Relatives and friends of my mom who are likely to tell my mom about this post, do not watch. So that narrows my readers down to the 2 or 3 readers who are actual teenagers. Boy do I miss the days where my blogs were mature and had my voice in it (rather than the cheesy disney-like crap my parents force onto this). So enjoy probably the last Pg-13 video ever on my blog (or at least until my parents finally leave me blog alone).


The two words Peter says is also a thing I've always wanted to say to my parents when it comes to them trying to censore my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment