Wednesday, December 16, 2009

24

Wow a couple minutes ago I soo had a 24 moment. You know that show about Jack Bauer. Ok so it began when I was unable to sign onto my blog, and I instantly suspected that my mom had changed the password to my blog as a way to get me to give mom the password to my new blog. So I did some investigating and I then realized that somebody had changed the password to my blog at around 4:10 about 9 minutes ago. This was getting really weird. I asked my mom if she had changed it and she said that she only changed it a week ago (which ended when I changed it again). Did somebod hack into my blog? After doing my different trials of trying to reset my password (which failed twice) I finally managed to change the password. Though I once again had to give it to my mom.

Now for insult of the day: Today Sarah came home and said "Today I got a guy in trouble". I asked why, and she said "Some guy called me a w#$%#, a B#$%%, a S#$%, and(something else which I can't say at all), and I was like "Well he's right". Total diss

No comments:

Post a Comment