Friday, December 11, 2009

A message from school

Yes, I'm actually writing this post from my school. Get over it. Well, today is going okay so far. Emily wanted me to mention her more often on my blog, even though she actually thinks that sometimes I insult her on my blog. No, I don't.
Since Emily wants me to talk about her, I might as well: Her birthday is coming up soon and I've already gone to Target numberous times trying to find a good gift for her. So far I saw these cute pair of diamond and pearl earrings. She also wants me to get her a t-shirt that has the Spiderman image (it's on my blog so look around) on it. Hmm, I might actually have to do some work to make the shirt.

Off Emily now: I realized this morning that Smallville doesn't come back on on January 8th, but on January 22nd. *swears in anger*. GOSH, I got myself soo hyped up for Smallville and now I have to wait 6 more weeks. CURSES! God I was waiting soo much and I just cannot wait till I get to see Batman..oops I mean Green Arrow's gorgeous face again. :). Ok, I might have a teeny weeny crush on Justin Hartley, but Christian Bale is way more hotter. Sorry Justin, but Christian's sexy, while your just hot. Yes ,there is a difference between the word hot and sexy in my world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment