Sunday, December 13, 2009

Clash of the Titans

If you haven't heard yet, there is going to be a remake of the film Clash of the Titans and all I have to say is.."What's to loose?. The original film was HORRIBLE (with a capital H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E). UGH, I just can't stand it. During 8th grade, I was forced to watch it and I was groaning the whole time. The acting was ehh...ok, the special effects were horrible, and I hated that stupid robotic bird. I can go on and on about how I hate that bird. It isn't in the original greek legend(there was a time where I used to read a lot of Greek Mythology, it was one of my little phases I had), and that bird was nothing more than a lame attempt at comic relief and a way to get kids interested in the movie.

Now I've seen the Clash of the Titans remake trailer (both) and it does look promising, though most remakes these days usually end up failing. Let's just pray to god that the remake will be better than the original (which shouldn't be hard). Oh and it's going to be directed by the guy who made The Incredible Hulk, that's a good thing right? RIGHT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment