Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Ipod controversy part 2

Coincidentally, there is a contest in my school for a free Ipod Touch and unfortunately, I was suckered into entering the contest. Now I wish I hadn't. Here are my reason:
1. Sarah is soo ungrateful for the fact that I even considered getting her something. She was all "So what, if you don't win then what are you going to get me?!". When I tell her I don't have a lot of money with me, she starts screaming at the top of her lungs and going "LA LA LA LA LA LA" in an effort to drown out my opinion. I will restate this again, Sarah only bought me the shirt just so she can bother me non-stop about me not getting her one. News Flash: I don't even have that much money with me and I don't want to borrow money from mom as Sarah suggested.
2. If I did win, she would not want to have it because more than likely Mom has already bought Sarah the Ipod and Sarah never wants to have the same thing as me. Either she'll want me to return it (err give it away) or she'll give her new Ipod away.
3. She doesn't deserve it! Enough said.

More than likely if I win, I'll keep it for myself because Sarah only cares about receiving and she uses her example of buying me something as an excuse to make me buy something for her. She says "I am giving you something and now you have to give me something". Since when is giving a gift to the person who gave you a gift a rule? As I'll say again: She only is giving me something because she wants something in return. Well Sorry! The way Sarah treated me now makes me not want to. As I write this post, I was originally supposed to watch my sister in order to make money for Sarah's present, but skrew that.
Now, since I can't swear on my blog because my parents have maturity issues, I'll provide a safe alternative to what I want to say about Sarah:

Sie ist eine egoistische Schlampe, die es nicht verdient den IPod Touch! Good luck finding out what that means, Mom and Dad.. For all of you who wish to know what it means, then just go onto a tranlation website and find out! It might take a while,

2 comments:

  1. As Kennedy once said, Ich bin ein Berliner.
    Hope you don't get on the naughty list this year with all your comments about sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm you do realize that I'm 14? No more belief in Naughty and nice list for me

    ReplyDelete