Friday, September 4, 2009

I reveal too much to a popular girl

You know those days that are just soo weird that you can't help complaining about it on a blog? I had one of those days. My day started with me waking up still tired and remembering that I have a science test, a vocabulary test and I would get to see the results of my math test I took yesterday.
I had a quick breakfast of a yogurt before coming to my computer to update my list of Worst sexy halloween costumes. I noticed one thing about halloween , and that you can make the most innocent thing naughty. Here is my top 1o list of worst sexy costumes ever for women (in no particular order):
1. Sexy Minny Mouse (what Walt Disney really wanted)
2. Pocahontas (destroying the reputation of an iconic women only takes two steps: low cut shirt, and little panties)
3. Snow White (She'll be having a happy time with all 7 dwarfs if you know what I mean)
4. Sherlock Holmes( Well, they made a Sherlock Holmes sexy. Just like Robert Downey Jr).
5. Girl scout (I'm a girl scout and we do not dress like this.....often)
6. Nanny (Can you just imagine if you saw a nanny dressed in this. She would be getting a huge raise)
8. Darth Vader( I just don't know what to say. There are just somethings out there that I am just speechless over)
9. Care bear (aww, look at the slutty, little bear)
10. Freddy Krueger (Nothing is sexier than a deformed serial killer)
11. Batman (one word; Bat-thong)

Ok, back on topic of school, I got to math class and went to the teacher to ask what my grade was. 65. DAAAAMMMMMN YOU ALL! That was better compared to the other grades people had gotten. *cough cough 25, 5, 65*. We were told to redo the questions we got wrong and I noticed something wrong. Most of the answers on the first page were correct, so I asked the teacher what was wrong with them. To my great luck, her assistant teacher had misgraded the test, and I got 15 points added on. I got an 80 instead of a 65.

Now, I know that you don't want to hear about me talking about my test grade, you wanna know what I revealed to the popular girl. Let me give you a clue: It's not a secret, I got it over time, and it's something I can't describe too much or my parents would freak. Think you probably know what it is.

It was Chorus class where it all began. Chorus had become one of my least favorite classes for both it's boring matter and the fact that I just find it very creepy (which I had wrote in the older post of mine). We had to try on a dress on for our formal uniform. I remembered the old days(as they are now refered to as) when we only had to wear kaki pants, and a light blue polo which had the words "Chorus" sewn onto it. ,Now we have to wear a black dress, high heels, and fake pearls. Who do they think they are? "Ohh we soo fancy because we wear formal dresses and pearls". I remember once making fun of my soon-to-be high school chorus a year ago and I quote "They must be swealtering there". My chorus then preceded in having a yo-mama fight(I'm serious) with them, and we all ended up swearing each other out. Those were the good old days.

Ok, so I got my shoes fitted first which went ok. Then came on the actual trying on of the dresses. I went into a separate room where there was a short rack (not trying to be funny) of different sizes of dresses. I first thought that they would just ask for our dress size, but no we had to get un-dressed and try the actual dress on. I'm used to getting undressed in front of other girls. Now before you all start having orgasms and having dirty thoughts let me explain. I was in PE two years ago and we had to dress out a lot of times, so it was no big deal. I got undressed and I noticed a particular blonde girl come in. She was one of the popular girls and almost instantly I got a little nervous and self-conscious. Then I felt something odd. A weird feeling of coldness, then I found out what was wrong. One of my little lady gagas (for all your parents out there who are scared of the word boob) was slightly hanging out. I then frantically pulled my bra up and looked around. Hopefully, nobody noticed though that was insanely embarrassing. For all you pedofiles and 12 year olds who want to know what bra size a popular girl wears, I have no idea. I don't have time and the real care for trying to guess what bra size a popular girl is.
After that weird moment, I went back into the Chorus room where we were singing a really weird version of the Star Spangled Banner, which was cut into 3 separate parts. I was in the Alto part, though in Middle school I was in the Soprano section. It is very confusing and kinda bad sounding, yet our Chorus teacher doesn't seem to notice it. Man, Chorus is going to be a long class this year.
My day didn't stop getting weird after that. I went to the lunch room after Geography, which was pretty uneventful, because we mainly watched a stupid video on the earth. Oh, and about that video, apparently it is ok to show dinosaurs being burned alive and still maintain a pg rating. So, I was eating my lunch of a Caesar salad, when the lunch supervisor said on a megaphone,
"Hey yall, we had a football game yesterday and we won". He said something else that I can't remember, but then he said, "Let's give superman a round of applause". That shocked me. I was like, "What?". Then soon, a kid dressed as Superman stood on the table and people actually started to applaude. WHY?! Our mascot is the pirate or something like that. NOT FRICKEN SUPERMAN! I MEAN WHY IS SUPERMAN IN MY LUNCH ROOM?! THAT IS LIKE SOO RANDOM! I THOUGHT I WAS ON DRUGS OR DREAMING BECAUSE THAT IS JUST SOO RANDOM AND STUPID!
At my seventh period, my friend Robin (who has her own blog) and I made a new word. The word is Jokerized. Definition: To make a celebity or person look like the Joker from the Dark knight. Used in a sentence: You've been jokerized! YAAAAH!
Next post:

No comments:

Post a Comment