Wednesday, September 9, 2009

High school social status

Yes in my High school everybody has a social status, but they aren't as strict as they are poryrayed in the Bratz movie, or in other high school films which I am always detesting. Yet the social status are noticable enough that you can tell whose in what social status you are. . I managed to pull together a small chart of the different social.
The Populars: They are the reigning group and the group of great luck. There are three main types of Populars:
1. The sluts: girls(and occasionally guys) who are popular simply for the fact that they wear skimpy clothes, and boast that they have had sex already. I have heard many things that Sluts will say in order to stay popular, such as "Oh yah I gave my first $!0*job at age twelve! We like broke up after that, but like what the hell is wrong with him!". The sluts happen to be a large majority of the Populars in my school based on my simple opinion
2. The Gossipers: Easily put: They love to gossip about others and themself. My opinion is that they probably have low-self confidence and they make themself feel better about themself by saying hurtful lies about people they know and making stuff about about themselfs to make them seem awesome.
3. The Friend maker: The type of popular girls all parents hope are real. The girl who is nice and is popular mainly because they are nice and have tons of people who like them. BAH! Most nice girls I don't really think are in the Populars, because popularity corrupts even the most nicest person ever
4. The Fashionist: SHOP SHOP SHOP! They are popular for their style and good sense in fashion. In my school fashion is everything and the Populars all have this in common. An obsessive disorder when it comes to being the most stylish one
The Normies: everyday people who don't classify as unpopular but aren't in the Populars. I'm in this group.
1. Upper Normies: Girls and boys who have some popular friends. They are usually classified as "The Followers" of popular girls mainly because they usually tag along popular people.
2. Inbetweeners: They have a decent amount of friends which can be popular or unpopular. They just kinda blend into the crowd
3. Lower middle class: They have no popular friends, and their friends are mostly Inbetweeners and unpopulars. I'm in this cass
The Unpopulars: People who are not popular at all and have little to no friends.
1. Nerds: really smart kids who usually hang around with other nerds. Their fashion sense is usually very off and their mommies decide what they wear
2. Weirdos: AKA SPEDS. They usually have mental issues and are prone to have case managers(like me). Though I'm not constantly talking about random stuff, and just being weird. well not all the time. Unless thinking Dick Grayson is totally hot is weird, then yah I'm weird. *for all you people out there who don't know who Dick Grayson is. He's also known as Robin. I don't care for the Chris O'donnnel version, just the comic version. I also kinda like the cartoon, but not a lot*
3. What's their names: The unknown people who most people don't know the name to. Emily insists she's in this group, but I highly doubt it

The no groupers: these are smaller groups of people who can fit into any of the top three classes:
1. The idiots: There is one girl in my school who I think has gained her popularity by acting like an idiot. You know tripping over stuff, saying stupid things, and getting insanely jealous when somebody else is the center of attention rather than her. I hate those type of people, yet there is one good thing about them. When your around them, you feel soo smart by comparison
2. The feminine guy friend: Every popular girl is friends with atleast one feminine guy friend. There is one feminine guy I have ever known and he has only said one thing to me. Mainly because feminine guys usually don't associate themselves with people who are not insanely popular. The only thing I ever think when I see a feminine guy friend of the popular girls is "Is he or is he not gay?"
3. The celebrity look alikes: yes I have seen many girls who look like celebrities. Here are the list of some I've seen recently: Scarlet Johansoon, Elizabeth Short, Rosaline Pike, and Becki Newton(AKA Robin)

Ok well the next post is going to be called: My old likes



No comments:

Post a Comment