Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Operation:Joker begins

Project name: Operation Jokerfied(aka Operation: Joker)
Main team members: Me, Emily and Robin
Countdown to operation end: 53 days
Objective: To leave the Joker's mark in my neighborhood.
Halloween has always been known for the phrase "Trick or Treat", though now a days the phrase should be "Give us candy or we'll break your foot!". This year that is all going to change. That's when Operation Jokerfied comes to mind. My goal for this Halloween is the put the jokers mark on every house I go to. Now you are probably asking "Now what do you plan to do?". Simple. I plan to break into all the peoples houses, and cut their faces to make them look like the joker....... Nah but could you imagine if I did? No I've made a little card which read "You've been Jokerfied" and has a picture of the joker symbol on it. I plan to either tape it to their house or slip it under their door so it's inside their house. Got any better ideas? Put them in the comments?
I know that I should be talking about this in October, but I can't resist not talking about it now.
The next post will be called: High school Musical: The perfect lie

No comments:

Post a Comment