Thursday, September 10, 2009

Operation: Joker: Complications

Everybody knows that parents overreact to everything when it comes to the Halloween season. My mom said some really weird things when I told her about Operation:Joker. Here is a question for you all: Which of these 5 things were the reason(s) why Mom didn't want me to go through with Operation:Joker.
A. It would scare the little kiddies
B. People would think I'm part of some cult
C. It the same as putting the nazi symbol on somebody's door
d. The neighbors will complain
E. All the above
If you guessed E, you are once again right. I mean what the hell is with parents these days and Halloween? You can't show too much skin, but if all your body parts are covered you look like a freak. I mean if my mom had her way with Halloween, everybody would be dressed as innocent fairies, and the guys would be dressed in white sheets. So to give some reasons why I should be allowed to continue with Operation:Joker by replying to my mom's wild claims.
1. Halloween is meant to be scary(even if my joke isn't really that scary). What kid is scared of a piece of paper? Retarded kids I guess. Plus Halloween isn't all about the treats, and my neighborhood has forgotten that. The phrase is Trick or treat, not Treat and treat. My Joker prank is nothing but a innocent joke as a way to remind people that Halloween is about tricks rather than only treats
2. Since when is the Joker a cult figure? I mean I don't even say in the poster "You've been jokerfied, now join the Joker Cult". I just say "You've been Jokerfied". More importantly:Who would even care? I mean you can easily take the poster down and there would be no harm done. I'm not like spray-painting the joker symbol on people's houses. Just taping a little card that has his symbol on it. OHH SOO SCARY! PEOPLE WILL BE SCARED FOR LIFE!
3. Putting a Joker symbol on a person's door is not equal to putting the nazi symbol. The Nazi symbol is the most offensive symbol out there that represents evil and the evil reign of Adolf Hitler. What does the Joker represent? Does it represent evil? NO he is fricken fictional and I don't see how anybody could find the Joker offensive? Unless a guy wearing makeup is offensive to some, then I don't see why people would be mad
4. It's Halloween. Do you see people complaining every time somebody yells "BOO!", do you see people complaining when a teenager dresses up as sexy little bo peep(I'll get more on that later). It's Halloween. It's the time of year when you can do pranks and wear slutty clothes and get away with it.
Ok well there are the reasons on why I should be able to do the prank. Now to move onto my costume. This was my original costume that my cousin sent me:


My mom said no to the costume because she called it "Little bo slut". Lol. So I did some research online and picked out my top four costumes that I think mom and dad will pick.

Harley Quinn. A evil clown lady whose the "sidekick" of the Joker.






Pros: Covers all my body parts, and I can wear makeup to cover my face so I don't embarris myself in front of the popular girl who lives next door

Cons: I doubt anybody will know what I am being, and it's not something you would see a teenager wearing.

Pros: It combines a small bit of censorship and adorableness into one frilly costume. There are two things my parents love: Censorship and having adults say "Aww you look so cute". Plus it is pretty cute


Cons: More than likely my parents will make me wear white stockings,rather than the short tights the model is wearing. It is also too childish to be seen in in public



Pros: Sleek with a small bit of sexiness(which I crave). It totally fits into my Batman theme this year, and I need any reason to wear black boots
Cons: People will be saying the same thing, "Why the hell did you do Robin? He isn't cool. Why didn't you do Batgirl? She is way more awesome than Robin". I have to agree with them. Robin is the soul cause that the batman series started to become campy



Pros: A very conservative costume which is based off my favorite movie heroine of all time.
Cons: I doubt anybody would know who I am dressed up as. They'll just assume that I'm a rennisance lady. The costume is also on the pricey side. $77.OUCH! All the other costumes are under $44. Also I would have to grow a lot to fit into that costume.
VOTE NOW AND LET ME KNOW WHICH COSTUME YOU LIKE THE BEST!
The next post will be called: The High School Social levels.
PS: this will be my last Halloween related post till October. So enjoy this while you can, or thank god that I am finally done talking about Halloween

1 comment:

  1. I like the Robin girl costume... The black boots would look great on you.
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete