Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The short and sweet of it all

I'm actually looking forward to writing my next post called: An ideal romance, so I'm going to quickly cover my camping trip.
Day 1:
Ambria, Madeline, Nat and I took a long car ride (2 hours) to our camping site where we talked and imagined what Ambria's first day of driving would be like. We imagine it being like she's driving and she sees a squirrel and yells "SQUIRREL!", and swerves to the right and hits a tree. After that, she climbs up the tree and then gets bored and walks home. heheh. When we got to the camp site, it was around 6 o clock (though it looked like it was 12), and it kinda felt like I was in a horror movie. You know, it was a dark and windy night and I was with a bunch of girls age 14-18 (which is like the common age for horror films), all alone in the woods. I was just waiting for Jason to pop up and get us! After unpacking my bag and finding a little black critter in my bed (mega eww), it was time to just unwind and just relax. Dinner was sandwiches. I didn't get to bed until 10:30 because SOME PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FACT THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE TIRED AT 9:00! They just kept talking and talking, and god I was tired.
Day 2:
Woke up at six because when I see lights outside, I instantly think that its late, so I just wasted 3 hours of my sleep awake. Sucks. Breakfeast was cinnamin rolls, eggs and bacon (we're the high-tech campers), and I saw 3 daddy-long-legs. EWW! I just hate spiders (sorry Spiderman). Then, it was off to do girl-scout stuff.....like cleaning horses. Ehhhhhhhh. Madeline and I brushed a horse down named Daisy, who is ironically like a character in a book I wrote. Both are white and have blonde hair, and both rebell. So after...that it was time to go back to the camp site for lunch. I think it was...wow I just forgot. Well it was good..I think. Then came the real action: the horse back riding lesson. Now, I already know how to ride a horse, so this will be no biggy. Unfortunately, I was originally planned to go on a horse trail, but they didn't have enough volunteers. Those bastards! My horse was Daisy and she kept rebeling by not doing what I said. Like she kept turning when I said not to.
The rest of the camp was bla bla bla bal bal bla bla.

1 comment: