Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ideal Romance

Classes can get really boring (a lot) so what better way to entertain myself than imaging myself in romance novels. Below are some things I have thought about:
Me in Twilight:
My name would be Bonnie Dove (you know, pretty dove cause I'm sooo pretty. Hehehe). I would move into Forks and everybody would love me and think I’m soo awesome! Even the most hottest guy in school would love me! My Eddie-Weddy! He is soo handsome with his sparkly, stone-like, cold skin. I’m gunna talk about his looks nonstop. It makes my girly parts tingle! Eddie and I spend hours just staring into each others beautiful eyes as Eddie-Weddy breaks my car down so I can’t see my friends. I don’t need friends and family, as long as I have my Eddie then I’m happy. What’s his personality? He’s controlling, but only because he loves me soo much!!!!!! I care about my daughter and what better way to treat her than to give her to my older friend. YEAH ME! Eddie comes to my rescue cause I can’t take care of myself and we all live happily ever after. OH WAIT, AND I BECOME A SEXY VAMPIRE AND BECOME EVEN SEXIER THAN I ALREADY AM! I’m perfect in every way…oops I mean I’m not perfect, I’m clumsy! Isn’t clumsy a personality flaw? Here is me and Eddie!
Me in a Harlequin novel:
My name would be Felicity Abigail Rosebud. I’m a virgin secretary who falls in love with a arrogant billionaire cause those are the only type of guys in Harlequin world! We fall in love and get married. The end

Hehehe I get soo bored sometimes

2 comments: