Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Mega ultra bombalistic weird Geography class

How come everywhere I go there is a freak(s) in my class. In math class, science class, and expecially Geography class. Well there are mainly two freaks in my class: the kid who tries to sound smart, and the guy who believes that all the world's problems can be solved by bombs. Im not kidding. Let's begin with our Jimmy-Neutron-wannabe.
I don't think there is no real moment where Jimmy Neutron(as I'll call him now) doesn't make an unnecesary comment or questions the teacher. Does he really think he is smart? Trying to prove your smart just kinda shows that your dumb. He actually thought that the Terracotta Warriors would have Terracotta guns with them. Umm....guns were invented I'm guessing around 200 years ago. The Terracotta warriors were made around 210 BC. A couple thousand years off I see. Though despite his non-stop adding comments, he actually knew something the teacher didn't(once). I thought that the Terracotta warriors were made after BC(AD for you ungeniuses out there), but turns out it actually was in the BC times. Wow.
Then there's our American bomb-lord. Even my teacher knows that he's probably going to bring the end of the world, or bomb every country in the Middle east some day. Here are some of the things he's said in response to some Geography lessons:

Teacher: During the Olympics China bought soo much oil that prices skyrocketed in America
Bomb-Lord: Then why didn't we just bomb China!
My opinion: Dude we don't bomb Eastern Asia countries for oil, we only bomb the Middle East for oil. Yah I went there
Teacher: The terrorist group known as Al-Quada is said to be hiding in the mountains of Afghanistan
Bomb-Lord: Then why don't we just bomb Afghanistan
My opinion: Tried and failed...many times
Teacher: Texas has been rumored to want to succeed..
Bomb-Lord: Then why don't we bomb Texas
My opinion: We won't stand a chance against Texas, because they have the most dangerous weapon on earth there. Chuck Norris

Bomb-Lord is a very troubled kid.

GOSSIP ALERT: Some kid named Alex is rumored to be breaking his(or her) probation, and Billy once again is being a complete tool. Also Bee said herself that some guy slept over at her house(hmmm wonder what they did and why?) and she had to sneak him out of her house before her parents came home. Ohh she's such a tramp(I would use a stronger word but my mom has been censoring my blog. FREEDOM OF SPEECH!).

1 comment:

  1. Your posts are sooooo funny and well written. There's always a few annoying kids at school, see you have quite a few in your classes.

    ReplyDelete