Saturday, November 28, 2009

Alabama hates me

How come a lot of bad stuff happens to me in Alabama? Yesterday was yet another day of badness happening in Alabama. First, on Thanksgiving, I had a horrible cramp and was not hungry at all, and my parents were all "Stop looking miserable, your ruining it for everybody". They didn't know what I was going through. The dinner was ok even though I only had a small piece of turkey for Thanksgiving. Some Thanksgiving. OH and here are the things I am thankful for: my family, the internet, and the few followers I have on this blog. :)

That night wasn't soo much fun either because it was freezing and I kept hearing some loud thunks all night (like heavy furtiture was falling down). When I woke up on Friday, Mom wanted to go shopping early for Black Friday. We went to a smaller mall and I decided to ditch their boringness and head over to Express (which was like heaven on Earth for me). I saw this really cute pink shirt that was like major cute and it was on sale.

I also saw this cute dress and right when I was trying it on I noticed something. OMG I just had my first period. I was like "Oh I just had my period....OMG LOOK AT THAT CUTE SHIRT!". I have a pretty low attention span if you can't tell. I called my mom and I was like "Hey, I think I just had my period, but on the bright side I saw this really cute shirt and I like really want it". Mom thought that was hilarious because most girls spend their time balling their eyes out. Dramatic little spazes.

So Mom rushed over, and I personally was more interested in shopping than the whole "you got your first period thing". Then came the long talk of "If this happens then...". YAWN! The only two things that were important to me were: shop, and..yeah shop. I do not let my gross female thingies hold me back. A good thing is that whenever I'm mad, I can blame it on my period. OH the joys of being a woman now.



After shopping at the mall, I was 'held captive' at a Macy's store. No matter how much I wanted to leave, there was always something holding me back. Either we got lost, mom wanted to shop for dad's present, or our ride wasn't here. God was trying to keep me there. >:0. I now hate Macy's, and I hate spending hours in a chair just watching other people shop. Y-A-W-N.



Hours later, it was time to go to lunch and suprise another car nearly hit us. GOD! Is it me or is Alabama just trying to tell us to stay out! This is the second time. Though ironically it was on my 'unlucky day'. In my life, I go back and forth of lucky and unlucky days. Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday are my unlucky days and the other days are my lucky days. It might sound crazy but it actually works. I'm not crazy....:)

1 comment:

  1. actually u are just a little bit and yea u do hav a really short attention span

    ReplyDelete