Friday, October 2, 2009

A real confession of a Freshmen

We all do a prank once in a while, and it could be as innocent as putting a person's hand in warm water as they sleep, to the more deadly ones like bringing a fake bomb to school (which technically doesn't count as a prank). I did a prank (well not really) on a really annoying kid in my math class. Ok, here is how the prank went:
There is this kid in my class named Billy*, and he is like soo annoying. He is constantly talking back to the teachers in an attempt to be funny. We (my class) all find him annoying, but I guess he still thinks he's funny. He and this other guy named Steven (who is actually supposed to be a Sophmore but got held back, wonder why) are like the two most annoying, yet distracting kids in my whole class. It always is the same thing: Billy does something annoying (like butt into the teacher's conversation, move from his seat, leave the class or do really anything to disturb the class), and then Steven usually has to move his desk to the front or Billy or Steven have to move their desk to the hallway and do work outside.
Now Billy always wears some hat to school (even though we aren't allowed to), so during our WEB (which is where you have the choice to stay after school for tutoring, clubs, or other crap like that) Emily, two other girls and I decided to throw his hat across the room. It landed two chairs away from his seat. Rather than throwing it harder, or staying to see his reaction, Emily and I left. I don't really remember the other two "witnesses", but I just knew that Billy would find the hat and that would be the end of it. Nope. On Monday, I heard him complain nonstop about somebody stealing his hat. He was all "I remember putting it under my desk". Wow, I put the hat two chairs away and he still couldn't find it. That's weak, man. I knew that possibly one of his friends stole it, but I was still worried about being blamed. One girl even suggested that he check the security camera to find out who stole it. That would have really sucked. DUH, he didn't go through with it because the teachers really don't give a damn about his stupid hat. Of course, he found his hat later on, but could you imagine if I actually did steal that hat? It would be the perfect crime, because I am the least likely person ever to be caught. Well, nobody except my viewers know anything about my little prank. I hope that Billy doesn't read my blog. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment