Thursday, October 15, 2009

6th grade chronicle

*note this post is pg-13, so if you like this blog for it's g-rated humor, then sorry but might I remind you that im a teenager not a 5-year old*

6th grade surely was a really weird year. I hadn't matured yet so I was still playing barbies with Elle(my old best friend, and now mortal enemy), and I actually tried to invite my locker buddy(who was cool i guess) to the premier of a Barbie movie! Yah I was weird. Yet I wasn't the only weird kid in my school, there was a group of about six kids(including me) that were the odds/aka Speds. I admit it I was in Small group classes, though that happens to be the good way to way it. The real word is Special education class, and the people in that class are called "Speds". In my class there were mainly four real "odds". Here, for the first time, is the list of the weird kids in my old class:

1. Zachary(aka Mr. Snorts-a-lot): I mean his snorts aren't like tiny ones, they are like a pig snorting into a microphone at full-blast. It is soo annoying, plus he was major anger issues and actually yells, kicks, and throws stuff at teachers.

2. Brittany Spring: now I know for a fact she was a lesbian, and..*dramatic drum roll* I think she might have liked ME! I mean she actually held my hand on numberous times, and was very nice to me. I know she was a lesbo because one:she looked like a lesbo, acted like one, and I can just tell. I was friends with her(i guess), but I never had any real feelings for her. Soo...you can stop throwing holy water at the screen of your computer. She was constantly getting into fights with Taylor(who I will talk more about later). I lost contact with her after 6th grade when she was either expelled or moved. I don't really know which
3. Hayley(aka Misses Hair dye): Almost every month she dyed her hair a new color, so I don't really know what her real hair color is. Now when your somebody like me you instantly think that somebody being the "sarcastic funny" means they are bullying you, so i kinda got her in trouble. And I swear we had the most akward phone call ever when she had to "apologize".
4. Taylor: Brittany and Taylor were kinda like Spy and Spy from Mad magazine. They were constantly getting into fights with eachother, and sometimes they ended physically. OUCH!
5. Nick: Now this guy had some issues. He just kinda talked to himself, and not the Billy way*when your on purposly doing it with intentions of being funny*, he just talked to himself and made a lot of weird
6. Kenny: Aww the one guy who everybody was convinced I made a good couple with. Well Sarah did. I think Kenny liked me, but im not sure. I havn't seen Kenny in over two years, and the last time I saw him it was at my Drama camp.

This year(the big 2009!) has it's share of weirdos. With the main one being that idiot Billy. Wait idiot isn't the right word. This is the right word*take small children out of the room now before it is too late*:


God i just hate him. Everyday he says something annoying or what he thinks is cool, and I just can't take it! Well Billy I hope your reading this. Cause nobody finds you funny, and i just can't wait to see you get OSS and then finally realize that being a douch doesn't make you funny, it just makes you... a douch! BUT NO! Your as smart as a mosquito on drugs. You just need to talk back to the teacher, make some smart-ass remark, or just be a douch overall, because you just can't stand not being annoying. Yes being a jerk just makes you soo much cooler. Well i dare..no i triple dog dare you IDIOT to once again show off how much of a jerk you are. But you'll never learn, and knowing you you'll probably drop out of school to be a fast-food worker because no college will want to accept you because of your bad behavior. SO HAHA!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Billy really bugs you... Is he disruptive to the entire class? It sounds like he should be marched to the Principals office...

    Also, I think douch is spelled douche. Really a kind a vulgar term when used this way.. Literally it is a stream of water applied to a body part for medicinal or hygienic purposes.

    I enjoyed your description of your former classmates!

    ReplyDelete