Saturday, October 31, 2009

Irony

Ok so I managed to force myself out of the house and into the blinding sunlight in order to go to Party city to get stuff for my sister's over-the-top birthday party. The sun hurt my eyes so I spent most of the time closing my eyes. My mom had scheduled me an appointment at an eye doctor to see what the problem with my eyes were, and Sarah joked, "I'll laugh my head off if you have pink eye". I yelled,"What the hell is wrong with you!?". Coarse Sarah had no real explanation on that cruel phrase, but I just convinced myself it was probably me putting the contacts in wrong or I have dry eyes or something like that.
So two hours later, I was at the eye doctor and at first he thought it was just dry eyes. Thank you lord. But unfortunatly my luck failed when he took a look at my eyes with a bright light. He then said, "Yep it's pink eye". Wow my sister actually predicted what would happen. Irony. So no I don't get to wear my contacts on Halloween so I guess I'm being the nerdy catwoman.

No comments:

Post a Comment