Friday, October 23, 2009

The Costume War

Two Sisters, two costumes, 1 baby. This is the chronicles of the Costume war. A battle for which costume my sister Emily* should wear. Sarah wants Emily to wear this really ugly, and boring bumblebee costume. I mean it isn't even the cute bumblebee with the cute little tutu, sparkles, or anything shiny. It's a large costume with black and yellow stripes(which looks very cheap) and basicly is pajamas that have been painted yellow and black. Yet Emily seems to "love" it, though we all know that she can be easily influenced by Sarah, and other family members. I personally want Emily to wear this adorable purple, sparkly dress with these adorable purple wings. *hopefully ill post pictures of the costumes later*. Well I really want to win, and I mean REALLY. My friend Natalie always says "It's not a big deal, she won't even remember it". True, but I just want Emily to look cute. Plus last year she was a chicken(seriously), and I don't want her to be an animal again. Plus if you turn her around(while in the bee costume) you can't tell if she's a boy or a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment