Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Moon:The deadly virus

I thought swore of Twilight for good. I started to think of Twilight as an bad novel which is full of Mary Sues, abusive relationships, and a very boring main character, but no. The New Moon movie, which I had sworn I would not watch, has dragged me in. MUST NOT SEE NEW MOON.MUST NOT SEE NEW MOON.MUST NOT SEE NEW MOON.MUST NOT SEE NEW MOON.MUST NOT SEE NEW MOON.MUST NOT SEE NEW MOON.MUST NOT SEE NEW MOON.MUST NOT SEE NEW MOON.MUST NOT SEE NEW MOON.MUST NOT SEE NEW MOON.MUST NOT SEE NEW MOON. MUST SEE NEW MOON! DAMN IT! Thank you Stephanie Meyer(aka Bella Swan) for once again dragging me into the world of Twilight. Yes I probably will see New Moon, even though I'll probably be joking about how boring Kirsten Stewart is, and how cheap the special effects are for Edward.

No comments:

Post a Comment