Thursday, October 29, 2009

God I just hate him!

Unfortunatly my hopes of having Billy taken out of my class were once again shattered. Either Billy is very good at claiming his innocence(he is always trying to blame the teacher for his misbehavings), or our school officials really don't give a sh!t about the learning enviroment. This time(as usual) he was causing a riot by once again talking back, disobeying the teachers orders(the most famous order by my teacher is "SHUT UP!"), and basicly just talking nonstop! My teacher finally snapped and said that if he didn't stop talking she would give the whole class a hard quiz tommorow which will indead lower our grade. Guess what! Not only did he not stop talking, he even dared the teacher to give the quiz! Oh and might I add that Billy's catch phrase seems to be "I dare ya!", and that annoying hip-hop-like tapping he does his desk. So duh the teacher got soo mad that she said she would give us the quiz.
Then I swear we got the closest to ever seeing Billy's "What the F have I done!" face. In order to get people to not wanna beat his face up, he started saying stuff like "It'd gunna be soo damn easy". Bla bla bla. I'm guessing he thought that trying to say it will be easy will make us less angry, but his pity words didn't persuade me. I swear if I get a bad grade on this quiz I will personally bash Billy's head to a pulp!
Ps: Turns out Nat canceled last minute, so It will just be with Emily and I. :(. We'll miss you Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment