Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Updates on my life

I haven't been updating lately, so my two readers are probably at least a little happy, and not much has happened. I got my new classes, and unfortunately, most of my new classes are mega boring. My new Social studies class is rather boring, and unlike my first class where the teacher tried to be funny, this guy is as funny as a rock. My new math class is ehh, it doesn't have Billy in it, but some how Billy's arguments with the teacher made the class some-what entertaining. I wonder what he is doing now? The only new class that I like is my new English class. The teacher allows us to listen to our ipods and is really nice. Finally, a good class.

Ok, so in Social studies I have to write about five news stories (in the news, duh) and the only stories that were on were about the 7.0 earthquake in Haiti, some athlete using steroids (these days who isn't)
, and Tiger woods (seriously, I do not care about Tiger Woods...at all). After watching CNN for over an hour and seeing them constantly repeat the same stories over and over again, I decided to go to the one channel I despise the most. Fox news. Let's just say that if you gave me a choice of either watching Fox news or having nails driven through my eye, I would say, " You might as well go the store, I hear there's a sale on nails!". They are soo biased, and sometimes I can just predict what they'll say. It's always, "He's putting this nation into a deeper recession" and "He's ripping apart the foundation of America" "He waited three days to speak about the bomb threat" yet they never once mention the fact that Bush waited SIX days in order to speak about Hurricane Katrina. Oh wait, they (Fox news) absolutely adores Bush and every republican. Then there is that cry baby Glenn Beck who pretends to cry. He fake crys stuff like, "This country isn't like what it was like! I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND I'M SCARED FOR IT!". I bet you if McCain won, then his non-stop cry sessions would have never taken place. Oh, and I finally found a translation of every single thing a Fox news reporter says.
The phrase (which was on Fox news): If there is another terrorist attack, then this guy is impeached!
Covert Message: Hey terrorists, bomb the USA so we can get Obama out of the white house. REPUBLICAN POWER!
The Phrase: This country is not like it was before, and the morals we used to have are gone. I'm scared for her!
Covert Message: Life was better when Bush was in charge. Now that a democrat is in charge, we are changing rather than being the old self
The Phrase: WAAAAA! I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND I'M SCARED FOR IT! THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO TURN INTO A FASCIST, COMMUNIST, DICTATORSHIP RULED BY BlACKS AND WHITES WILL BE THE MINORITY
Covert message: WAAA! I'M SAD THAT A DEMOCRAT WON SO I'M GUNNA WHINE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT UNTIL OBAMA HOPEFULLY GETS IMPEACHED WHICH WILL BE THE BEST DAY EVER! THE USA IS GOING TO BE STUPID AND A 4TH WORLD COUNTRY UNLESS A REPUBLICAN IS PRESIDENT AGAIN! I HATE MINORITIES AND WILL START BALLING MY EYES OUT IN ORDER TO MAKE YOU THINK THAT I'M SANE. WAAA WAAA! REPUBLICAN POWER!
Stupid Fox news people, always seeing the negative in everything. Here is what Fox news hates: Democrats, blacks, Muslims, non-Christians, and anything a non-republican says.

ANYHOW, I tuned into Fox news and almost instantly they started bashing Michelle Obama for trying to run a campaign against childhood obesity. Wait, how is Michelle Obama trying to stop childhood obesity a bad thing....oh wait, since her husband is a democrat that makes everything she does a sin. My parents were behind me talking about something, and I shouted, "Could you quiet down, I'm trying to listen to Republican propaganda!". Yeah, they laughed, and that was one of the new funny moments I've had recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment