Sunday, January 17, 2010

me vs Roy

Roy came over today and we were having a casual conversation when it turned into a long yell fest (mostly by me). I said that Doomsday did kill Superman, he denied it. I was yelling, "HE DID!", and I showed him a picture of dead superman, the cover of the comic book that said "The death of superman" and even a article on DC comics.com that said, "The creature that once killed superman" and he still wasn't convinced. I was yelling and getting pretty worked up. Then he said that he already knew that Doomsday killed Superman and he was just trying to piss me off. Then when I started talking about the Deadpool movie he started saying that no one would see a Deadpool movie and that Deadpool is unknown. I was like, "Oh-my-god, you sick son of a ****. You did not just say that". Then he started saying that Ryan Reynolds can't helm his own movie as the main character, and I was like, "Who cares what you think! Just SHUT UP! Nobody messes with Deadpool!".

No comments:

Post a Comment