Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Romea and Juliet

Now before you accuse me of having poor grammer, yes I did spell Romeo that way on purpose. Ok so in my language arts class we're going to be performing the way Romeo and Juliet (you know that emo play where people commit suicide and talk as if their in Shakespearean times...wait they are!). At first I wanted to play Lady Capulet because it's an easy role and I hoped that I didn't have to talk a lot. But when some other girl stole the role I had to reconsider. I noticed that most of the other students were picking the more minor roles, and only one guy chose the lead role of Romeo. So I volunteered to be Juliet, and hooray I did. Ironically, right after I said I was going to be Juliet, the guy who was playing Romeo said he didn't want to be it anymore. (sighs) Ohh the joys of being unpopular. So who was recast? Umm some girl named Nicole. Yes Romeo and Juliet will now be called Romea and Juliet. Yes Juliet is now a lesbian in this version. Just my luck. It's gunna be soo akward to be saying love poems back and forth. So I guess I can have one good thing, but another thing bad happens. I get to be Juliet, but unfortunately this Juliet is a lesbo...plus I commit suicide. Hmmmm
Update: This monday is my birthday, so my parents will *hopefully* forced to go a day without bugging me about grades. Oh and this weekend my friends and I will be staying at a hotel, shopping at the mall, going to a nice restaurant, and hanging out. This will be the first time Natalie and Emily will meet. So call the UN, we might have WWIII heading towards us. Naah, I'de always imagined WWIII being when the sane anti-twilight fans finally face off against the twitards. It will soon come to that one time where the Twitards,lead by their overlord Stephanie Meyer and the ruthless general known as Seth Meyer, battle the Twitards which ends in a battle soo epic that every country has to decide whether they support Twilight or don't! OHH THE MANY BOOKS BURNED AND WORDS "OMG!" SHOUTED. IT'S HORRIFYING, HORRIFYING!
wow I realy can't go one post without bashing Twilight can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment