Friday, January 22, 2010

Damn I wish I was more attractive

How come I can never look good on camera? Every photo I took of myself I either look really weird and multi-colored, or I look like I'm trying to hard to be attractive. I mean if I smile, then I look like an ugly version of Demi Lovato (I heard you can land a plane in her giant mouth), and if I don't smile then my face and mouth has a really weird shape to it. GOD, why couldn't I have been blessed with the attractive-face gene? Nope, I just got the skinny body gene, and I'm stuck with my face. I just hate the right side of my face (or it can be your left), it has all the freckles, and moles. While my left (or is it your right) is smooth and has nothing on it (well except my eyes, nose, eyebrows, and mouth. duh). I'm like Two-face. I mean seriously, no wonder I don't post pictures of myself online. Cause no matter how hard to try to look attractive I always fail. :(

I already know how I'll lose my virginity, I'll be some drunken college guy's last resort. WHY CAN'T I HAVE BOTH AN ATTRACTIVE FACE AND BODY, RATHER THAN JUST ONE! Coarse my parents always say, "You a beautiful girl and any guy would want to date you". BAH! They're my parents so their supposed to tell me I'm attractive, even though I don't find myself. The only times where I think I'm attractive is when I take my glasses off so that my blurred vision will make it so I look attractive in the mirror, but when I put contacts or glasses on then I go right back to looking weird. :'(. Oh well.

In non-looks related news: The first couple meeting for the Leadership club-thingy maddodle is next week. You know the type of club where you do presentations about anti-drug,sex, or some thing like that, make crappy tshirts, yadda yadda yadda. I only signed up because it looks good on a college application, and that's pretty much it. Oh and I told my parents that somebody recommended me, I lied. In my homeroom class nobody was signing up, so I decided to sign up. Later that week when the leader of the Leadership club-thingy said that most of the students were recommended, I just decided to play along and say my homeroom teacher did recommend me. I bet if I didn't sign up, she wouldn't have recommended me in the first place. Something about being reccomended just has a more positive feel to it, rather than saying that you signed up just because you felt pressured into doing it.

Wow I sound soo emo. Speaking of Emo; I will no longer call the Avengers the Avengers, their new name is the Emo-Brigade. Cause so far all the characters have some form of emotional issues. EMOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment