Friday, January 15, 2010

My science teacher likes me best

Ok so in science class, we had to change seats, and Mrs. Riley allowed me to sit next to Emily. Ok I really need to branch out more. My science teacher said in front of everybody, "Anne, I'll let you sit there, because I love you more than most of these other students". I was like, "umm...ok". Then these others students started saying, "That's illegal! That's favoriting!". This isn't the first time i've been the subject of a conversation. Once my language arts class went on a three minute talk on how to pronounce me name. Is it Ann, Anne, Annie, Annaleise? DARN YOU PARENTS! I mean they spelled my name like Anne, which comes out as Ann, but I pronounce it Annie. Sometimes I want to just add the I into my name just so my teachers won't mess up my name. I already have two teachers who still call me Ann, and I just let them. I'm tired of it.

1 comment: