Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Zac's Secret Burial

There I was in my backyard burying the last remnants of Zac without a single regret. I kept pouring dirt onto it until I couldn't see his smiling face anymore. I was always tired of people thinking that I actually liked this childish guy who sings and is all "Happy-doddly-doo", but whose laughing now! Yep rot in the ground Zac!
Before you call the police and say I'm some homicidal maniac, let me say one thing: Zac is not a living person. I am actually talking about a Zac Efron poster in my room. You see there is a time in almost every girl's life where you have to let go of your childhood idols and go move onto more older idols, like I already think Christian Bale is mega hot (in both physical and temper wise).
A day before:
I remember looking at Zac's poster and thinking one thing "Gosh I gotta get rid of this". You know why? Other than the fact that he was in that crapfest known as High School Musical, it was the only brightly colored poster and he was cute. Like Edward Cullen, but with better hair and a less-abusive personality. Plus, I don't care for cute actors, its sexy or nothing. After a short chain of thought, I decided to once and for all get rid of Zac Efron's poster.
On Friday:
I tore it down and thought of a good way to dispose of this thing. My original idea was to burn the poster, but I guess Mom doesn't like me to use matches. I bet she doesn't know that I know how to put out a fire. One word: Water. So I had to bury it in my dad's garden. Yes, my dad has a garden. Unfortunately, my sister Sarah found where I was hiding it, so I hid it somewhere else and didn't tell her.
Now for a Freshmen Confession: The current location of the Zac Efron poster is in a flower pot next to my garage. Luckily, Sarah will never read this blog, so lucky me. I plan to return to the flower pot in December and see what's happened to the poster. I just can't imagine what.
A Reason why High School Musical is nothing like real high school: When you break up with your boyfriend, you usually don't get back together. In HSM, Gabriella breaks up with Troy for reasons that are usually stupid. The stupidest reason was HSM2: Where Gabriella broke up with Troy because he missed one date because he was preparing for college. Worst part is that Troy blamed himself rather than Gabriella's idea that he can't do anything else in life other than spend time with her. Here is what I think Gabriella and Troy would be like in real life.
*Troy and Gabriella enter scene with Troy carrying Gabby's books and trailing behind her*
Gabriella: Troy we are having a date on Sunday if you like it or not.
Troy: But my brother's birthday is that day *I'm sorry all those HSM fans who will note that Troy doesn't have a brother as far as we know*
Gabriella: Don't I mean something to you? You've changed. You're ignoring me and focusing more on your family. *starts to sing* I gotta go my own-
Troy: Ok, I'l cancel my plans.
Gabriella: Thank you sweety pea. I love you soo much.
Or It would go this way:
Gabriella: Troy you skipped out on our date to go to a college interview so I think we should go our own ways. Oh and what college did you even apply to?
Troy: Mcdonalds Burger University. Apparently, my failing grades weren't good enough for Harvard. At least I have my dashing good looks and singing voice. WAIT! Why are you breaking up with me?
Gabriella: Because...umm...uhh....I don't know. I'm just that way. The only way you can get me back is to sing a romantic song to me and pledge full attention to me.
Troy: You know what, screw you. I got better stuff to do. You made me fail school because you wanted constant attention. I can't hang out with any of my friends who are girls without you saying I'm cheating, and I can't miss one date or you'll dump me. Well, this is the 4th time you've broken up with me and I've had it! GOOD BYE
*leaves*
Gabriella*shocked*: What! He can't do that. I guess I have to learn now that I gotta give my boyfriend some room in life. Don't worry, I'll just date his best-friend or better yet send some risque pictures of me to him. That'll get him back.

END OF SCENES

In math class today, some kid was acting all weird and the teacher then decided that since he wasn't doing his work, my teacher made the homework count for an accuracy grade and collected them up before I could finish it. Then, some other kid got into a huge fight with the assistant teacher and it was basically like this:
"I have no idea why you are taking my paper. I was doing my work". Yeah, that kid was just like the bunny from that commercial. He just kept going and going and going. I blame the kid who started this mess for the bad grade I am possibly going to get.
The next post is going to be called: Indiana Freshmen and the School of the Fifteen Snack Machines

No comments:

Post a Comment