Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A boring pep rally and a creepy encounter

High school is a place where anything can happen, and by anything, I mean anything. Ok so I was going to the bathroom. and right when I entered guess which one of these things I saw:
A: A senior beating up a freshmen
B: A girl with no shirt on
C: An iphone on the ground with nobody around it
D: A boy and a girl making out
If you guessed C your wrong. If you guessed A your wrong, if you guessed D your wrong. Yes, there was a girl in the bathroom with no shirt on right in front of the mirror. Awkward. Weird thing was, that she seemed perfectly fine with it. Anything can happen in High School, but what happens in High School should stay in High School (except this time).
Today was Webs, which is when school is released at 12:30, and you have two choices: Go home, or stay at school and go to clubs or get help from teachers. Us freshmen had to stay after school and half of the time was just speakers talking about the dress code, which I think I might have broken, because I wore a very low-cut shirt.
In the low-cut shirt situation, my parents even thought that I would be sent home because of it, and my sister called me a slut (which she does all the time). The only real trouble I went into with this shirt was that my bra kinda showed a lot so I was constantly pulling my shirt up. Man, looking good definitely comes with a price.
After a long two hours of nothing but failed speeches and something about GPA, it was finally time for the pep rally. Personally, I hate pep rallies because they are really boring. It's just a bunch of "Whoops, Yah's and stupid cheers that we all end up forgetting in a matter of minutes. I was soo excited when this stupid pep rally was over and I was ready to get out of there.
When I finally got home, I had to go through the whole "Your failing a class and you gotta study" pep talk from mom. nIt's been the first three weeks of school and I'll admit it, I haven't really been doing well. High School is definitely nothing like Middle School and it is soo hard. I have a quiz tommorow so I gotta wrap this up fast.
One last thing: Hey Robin! Robin is a friend and fellow blogger of mine. She has a liking of making random drawings of things. I once got her to draw a picture of a bananna in a sombrero, and a pirate ballerina. So hey!

2 comments:

  1. LMAO! You have the funniest blog, can't wait for the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah this is funny I love itt

    ReplyDelete