Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 4,5,7 and beyond!

It's Tuesday, and the only thing to summarize it is: Man this is boring. My day started offmuch like almost every other day of this long week: Waking up exhausted, and having to make my lunch, which takes a lot of time. You see, I usually get up at around 7:05, get dressed around 7:15, put my makeup on around 7:18, and finish making my lunch at 7:25. Ok, I forgot to blog the past couple day so here is a summarization of Thursday and Friday.
Thursday:
I remembered that I had to bring reading material to read after the math test is over, and I decided to bring the one reading material that interests me. Seventeen magazine. My mom was all "if you bring that magazine, they'll give you a zero on the test". What planet does mom live on? I think the phrase is "if you cheat, then you'll get a zero on the test". I seriously do not think they care about what reading material I bring. Don't worry, I brought the magazine with me, even though the car-ride to school was awfully quiet.
At math, the test was pretty easy (though it was only part one). My friend Emily and I are talking about hanging out this weekend and going over to the local water park. Awesome! I love High School, I'm definitely making more friends!
The other classes went by quickly, and I had a test on the worlds most boring book ever: Around the World in Eighty Days. UGH! I hated that book soo much, it was absolutely boring and they talked too britishy. Like "Mr. Passapartout was highly acquainted with the likes of Mr. Fogg". The author used too many big words, and I hated that.
Lunch came after that, and luckily I managed to keep my seat, even though I've been noticing that Jade hasn't been talking to me much lately. I got my first lunch from school, and it was a grilled chicken salad. You see, in my school, there are four lunch lines: The World Fare line (which is food from other countries. YUM), The Grilled Line (which has grilled chicken sandwiches, hamburgers, cheeseburgers and other stuff), The Pizza line (I should not have to explain this), and the salad line. I just love it that you have more options because in Middle School, you only had two choices on what you could eat. So far, I have only been in the salad line, but tomorrow, I plan to get some Pizza, because you can't go to school and not have pizza once.
The rest of the day was pretty boring, and the only thing that was pretty interesting was the fact that Emily and I were planning to go to White Water Park.
Friday:
I don't want to spend too much time on Friday, so I'm going to skip my boring day and go on to about 7:00. After a long time talking to Emily on the phone, where we had originally decided to go ice-skating (which I have no idea how ), we decided to go to my pool and go night swimming. The reason why we didn't go iceskating was either:
A: All the ice-rinks were closed
B: I was very "Ehh but I don't know how to skate."
C: My mom was complaining about it being too far away and too late.
D: All the above
If you answered all the above, you're a damn genius. You have no idea how many times I had to call back Emily telling her about when the rinks were open and if I can or cannot come. A couple hours passed, and soon Emily came over. Almost instantly, she was drawn to my sister Emily and I had a feeling that Emily(the baby) was going to be once again the center of attention.
Luckily, we didn't bring Emily (the baby) to the pool. The pool time was pretty fun.
I asked mom if Emily could stay over and ok, I guess I wouldn't take no for an answer. Though her answer on why she couldn't stay over was "Because, I said so". Ahh "Because I said so"... the universal answer to any question that you don't have a logical answer to.
There was something else that happened, but I know if I say what it is, then mom will throw a fit. So, let me just summarize it: Your mom will tell your friends lies about you in hopes of embarassing you, just so you won't ask your mom if your friend can stay over. Yep, you can possibly imagine what happened. One thing mom doesn't know, if that little process of lying can be used to embarass the person who says the lie, how do you think people would look at you if I told them you were lying? I doubt people would think you were soo cool.
Sunday:
Unfortunately, Emily never called back to confirm whether or not she could come, so we just guessed that she wasn't coming. Mom got a call later from Emily saying that she couldn't come after all. So, I had to go to White water with Sarah, her friend Annaleigh, and some guy. Yeah, Sarah actually did bring a guy with her and for the rest of the White Water trip, she was with her two friends and I only saw them twice. I was left to go with my dad, which actually was fun. I finally got enough courage to go on the Dragons Tail (no not the stupid cartoon), which is a ride which makes you go airborn (which I hate!).
I got on the ride and instantly found myself plummeting down a near straight drop and found myself gasping for air. After a splash into the small pool at the end, my back started to hurt like crazy, and it didn't stop for another two hours. OUCH! White Water was overall fun.

MONDAY:
Monday started like every Monday. Me getting out of bed exhausted and suffering from a bad case of teen angst. Recently, I've noticed that I have been a lot more angry lately. Off my whole anger issues, Emily and I have been talking about going ice-skating this weekend (again).

Tuesday:
For lunch, I had pizza, which was, like, the bomb. When I first took a bite of the thick piece of pizza, the melted cheese and tasty sauce tasted sooo good. The food in High School is way better than Middle Schools. I had a test today in stupid science, which I hate. In Language Arts, I had to make my final draft for an essay I have to write about a certain place that makes me happy and it has to include two symbols and three uses of imagery. In Math, I have yet another pack to work through, which I hate. Why is it that in High School you have more work but more freedom, but in middle school it's less work and less freedom.
Oh, and I've noticed that there are like tons of snack machines in my school. I haven't even been able to count them, because there are soo many. I guess you do need a ton of snack machines when you have tons of kids.
The next post is: Zac's Secret Burial

No comments:

Post a Comment