Monday, February 1, 2010

Sarah's fits

Why do 12 (or is it 11) year olds seem to scream their heads off when their phone is taken away, or when somebody (me) wants to make gingerbread cookies (there was a make-your-own gingerbread cookie thing in sarah's stocking which was meant for all of us)? A couple days ago Sarah had this major big meltdown and started cursing and screaming. I cought most of it on camera (well the audio, all you can see is the door but it is still enjoyable). I also got video if today's meltdown which had something to do with her gettin her cellphone taken away. Maybe or maybe not will I upload it on my blog. Depends on how I feel and whether or not Mom or Dad or Sarah will try to remove the video. Though it is pretty funny in my eyes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment