Tuesday, February 2, 2010

News update

1. My Geography teacher (whom I once said was as funny as a rock) is actually trying to be funny. He still sucks at being funny, but at least he's funnier than Glen Beck (who sucks at being funny)
2. In my stupid Keeping it real club thingy, we have to make a stupid anti-drug video and we plan to film it where we usually see a bunch of kids my age (15+) smoking in public. You'd think that somebody under 18 would try to hid the fact that their smoking (you know smoke in a private, secluded area) no they smoke right in front of the carpool lane. Freaks. Oh and Elle (who is one of my worst enemies) is unfortunately in my group. *groans in anger*. I really do hate her guts
3. This guy who sits next to me in Math class said that since he looked 18 that he bought drugs and even git a police officer to give him a light. Ha-ha. Coarse this is from the guy who is all emo looking, and wears all these spikes on his clothing so I'm not surprised
4. Today I had to get an x-ray because my back and neck have been killing me and the guy who was co-running the X-ray machine looked a lot like Chris Hemsworth. When I went into the bathroom to get changed into that weird x-ray garb I started squeeling, "OMG HE LOOKS LIKE CHRIS HEMSWORTH! HE LOOKS LIKE CHRIS HEMSWORTH! EHHHHH! :) :) :)". Yah I like Chris Hemsworth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment