Saturday, February 20, 2010

Screw you math

God I hate math, I suck at it. I mean why do I even need math if I want to be a movie or book critic, or maybe even a casting director? Stupid math. Oh and I got that laser hair removal thing done, and I'm absolutely loving it. For once I can put myself into the category of "Comic book fans who are actually attractive". Now I just gotta get my moles (or are they freckles. I can't really tell the difference) removed, wear makeup/contacts more often, and attempt to follow the trends and I'll be (as the Twitards call it) 'hawt'.
To do list for clothing:
1. I see a lot of girls wearing these boot thingies. I think they're called Ugs or something. Doesn't Ugs sound like UGH. As in UGH THIS IS SOO WEIRD. That type of UGH
2. I see a lot of girls wearing this short plaid dresses. The ones that have the elastic black waist area, with the black upperpart and the colored skirt part. I ALWAYS wanted to get one (well recently).
3. Get my ears pierced. Yes I still have 'Virgin ears', but I plan to lose that title. I hate looking at beautiful earrings and not being able to wear any. Though Sarah I think has been trying to convince me not to. Every time I bring it up she starts talking about how it hurt to get it pierced and how they are basicly sticking a needle through your ear (she knows that I have a small fear of needles). For some reason I believe that Sarah thinks she should be the only one who can have a fashion sense. AS IF!

Oh and I think my next little 'obsession' will be fashion. I think that once I find out whose cast as Captain America, then this superhero craze will end. But who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment