Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My message to Glen Beck (aka the Conservative paranoid jerk)




Well I know we have the whole 'freedom of speech thing', . I mean he is 100% CONVINCED that Obama is evil and is turning America into a communist, fascist apocolyptic hellhole. He calls Obama corrupt, and a lier. Give me some examples (some real examples other than what YOU see as lies). He NEVER says anything good about Democrats, and instead just glorifying republicans. I mean today I was watching the Glen Beck show, and every time he would say some 'paranoid/apocalyptic rumor', I would say, "SHUT THE HECK UP YOU CONSERVATIVE JERK!". God he is soo annoying. I still think he's ADD.


I know there are some of you that might like him, but this is just my opinion. I wonder if there is any moment where Glen Beck (or Fox news in general) says anything good about Obama or democrats.
*seriously I can't say bastard on my blog. I did before and you guys were fine with that*

No comments:

Post a Comment