Saturday, May 29, 2010

All aboard the douchbag train

I've talked about Glen Beck before. How he's a little crazy conservative cry baby who hates everything that is relatable to Barack Obama. Beck has gone soo far in his crazy ways as to actually make fun of an 11 year old. You read that right. He made fun of a innocent child. Yet he is always getting mad at people for making fun of Palin's children. So it's okay to make fun of a democrat's children but not okay to make fun of a republican? *sighs* Listen beck, your not funny. Your just a crazy guy who shouts stuff half of the audience doesn't understand but we like to watch because we know your crazy. Your bias and crazy crybaby antics have gone to far. But hey if you think crying and making fun of every tiny detail makes you seem smart then let me try.
*puts sad face on*
Me: AND HOW DARE THOSE PUPPIES! I MEAN THEY'RE ALL *puts on squeeky voice* I'm so cute and fluffy. PUPPIES ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE USA! I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND I DON'T WANNA SEE IT GO DOWN THE CRAPPER. WAAA WAA WAAA! LOOK AT THIS DATA!

Ok not the best impression but making fun of a child whose done nothing wrong isn't funny.

1 comment: